Digital Photography Workshop
Instructed by the LeMelle Group, LLC
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind
You can receive hands-on lessons in photography, learning how to capture these immortalized moments with clarity and style!
- Who: Ages 18 and up
- When: Saturdays - 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Session 1: March 10th - March 31st (4 Classes)
- Session 2: April 14th - May 5th (4 Classes)
- Cost: $85 per session
- What to bring:
- Your personal camera (is highly recommended)
- A notebook and a pen
- A desire to learn and plenty of questions!